GoWesty Skylight Lens [Vanagon]
GoWesty has made some dramatic improvements to the original skylight design—improvements that will help your skylight fit more snugly on your pop-top roof and ensure the longevity of your new lens.
This USA-made lens features the following:
• Slightly adjusted corner radius for a tighter fit.
• State-of-the-art materials for product durability and unsurpassed UV stability.
• Our unique single pane "flex-fit" design—a less rigid skylight means greater durability, easier fitment conformity, and less inclination toward cracking.
• Available in two materials: translucent bronze or fully opaque black-out black.
• Manufactured right here in the USA.
• Dimensions: 17 5/8" x 13 5/8"
Let's face it: There is no good reason that an aftermarket skylight lens should come with such an exorbitant price tag. We are proud to offer this high-quality, USA-made, super affordable skylight lens!
When installing this (or any!) skylight, be careful not to overtighten the hardware. The nuts need to be snug, but not overly tight. Torquing the nuts past this point can lead to cracking around the mounting holes.
No instructions included. Installation is essentially the reverse of removal.
View the GoWesty Install Tips video! The Bentley guide has instructions, as well.