Wavian Steel Jerry Can
|Works With:||All Vehicles|
These leak-proof steel fuel cans come directly from Wavian, the factory that has supplied many NATO countries for over 75 years, and are the highest quality jerry cans on the market today. Rigorously tested, they boast a number of features, including 0.9 mm steel walls, an interior rust-proof Rezol lining, an internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring, a three handle configuration for easy carrying, a leak-proof bayonet closure, and a locking pin for the cap.
Wavian currently produces the only EPA, CARB, and DOT approved steel fuel cans that are 100% legal in all 50 US states. They come in OD Green, Black, Yellow, and Red. Sizes available are 20 Liters (5.3 Gallons).
Note: the lining of the fuel can will react with water, these cans are made for fuel only.
• Made out of 0.9mm cold-rolled steel.
• Unique wide channel breather and smooth pouring spout.
• Lined to prevent rusting with gasoline, water, and alcohol resistant coating.
• The cap has a locking pin (international patent) to ensure it cannot be opened accidentally.
• The bayonet closure is completely leak-proof with the can in any position.
• Three-handle configuration for easy grabbing and carrying of multiple cans.
• Manufactured and tested to comply with Australian Standards – AS2906, Swedish Standards, German Standards – TUV/GS, and UN Dangerous Goods.
• EPA and CARB certified, built to ASMT, NFPA, and DOT standards
• Approved and fully legal for sale in all 50 states.
• Works on most gasoline vehicles
• Works on most diesel and equipment tanks
• Fast flow rate
Dimensions (L x W x H in inches):
20L: 6½ x 13½ x 18½
20L: 12 lbs*
*Listed weight is dimensional shipping weight, not actual product weight.
Five gallons of fluids weighs about forty pounds. Add in the weight of the can and spout and you've got to be fairly strong to offload a full Jerry Can into your tank. Compounding the issue is the presence of a spring-loaded flap in your fuel filler neck that can interfere with the Wavian spout and cause accidental spills. We highly recommend using the Safety Siphon to transfer fuel to your tank. It is remarkable easy to use and does a great job of preventing spills. Buy one for water and one for fuel!