15" Alloy Wheel & Hardware Set (2WD/4WD) [Bus/Vanagon]
• 1971-79 Type II Bus
• 1980-91 2WD Vanagon
• 1986-91 4WD Syncro Vanagon - See "Fit Notes" tab
• 15" x 7"
• Offset: ET23
• Center bore: 67mm
• High-quality silver paint and clear coat
• Made in Asia
• Includes black mounting hardware
Package components: This wheel package includes four (4) aluminum wheels finished in silver paint with clear coat, center caps and mounting hardware. Please select the appropriate hardware in the drop-down menu.
Mounting hardware options:
• For 2WD Vanagon with original brakes, you will need to purchase "Conversion Bolts and Nuts" for your hardware.
• For 2WD Vanagon with aftermarket big brakes, you will need to purchase "All Nuts" for your hardware.
• For all Bus & 4WD Syncro, you will need to purchase "All Nuts" for your hardware.
Low offset wheels on a Syncro: These ET23 wheels have slightly less offset than a normal OEM or Aftermarket Syncro wheel. They will fit a stock Syncro with a tire as large as 215/75/15. As with many wheel options, fitting a tire larger than 215/75/15 is possible but may require lifting springs, lengthened trailing arms, wheel spacers, and/or body modifications.
Heavy-duty finned drum brakes: If you are going to use any GW alloy wheel with the GW finned drum brakes, you will need to purchase longer wheel studs (56mm).
Torque specs: Please torque the fasteners to 95 ft. lbs.
14" Spare: If you plan to keep (and potentially use) your 14” steel wheel spare, you will need to keep one set of your original steel wheel hardware in the event of needing to use your spare.
15" Spare: This 15" wheel will not fit in the spare tire "clamshell" under the nose of your Vanagon.