15" Alloy Wheel & All-Terrain Tire Package (2WD/4WD) [Vanagon]
• (4) ET23, 15"x7" aluminum alloy wheels
• (4) 215/75-15 Falken Wildpeak A/T3W tires, mounted and balanced, center caps and black hardware.
• 1980-91 2WD Vanagon
• 1986-91 4WD Syncro Vanagon
The WILDPEAK A/T3W is engineered for adventure, any time and in any weather. The A/T3W combines aggressive off-road ability and rugged terrain driving without compromise on the pavement. An optimized tread design combined with a silica tread compound enable the A/T3W to excel in three areas: wear, winter, and wet performance. Designed for severe snow conditions, every A/T3W tire is qualified by USTMA and TRAC for the Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) symbol. The A/T3W is packed with technology, from Falken’s patented 3D Canyon Sipes to an all-new proprietary lower sidewall. Full-depth sipes and grooves maintain consistent performance and appearance throughout the life of the tire.
Mounting hardware options:
• For 2WD Vanagon WITHOUT Big Brakes, you will need to select "Conversion Bolts and Nuts" for your hardware.
• For 2WD Vanagon WITH Big Brakes, you will need to select "All Nuts" for your hardware.
• For 4WD Syncro, you will need to select "All Nuts" for your hardware.
Mounting on a 2WD Vanagon: Fitting this 215/75/15 tire on a 2WD Vanagon requires lifting springs.
Low offset wheels on a Syncro: These ET23 wheels have slightly less offset than a normal OEM or Aftermarket Syncro wheel. They will fit a stock Syncro with a tire as large as 215/75/15. As with many wheel options, fitting a tire larger than 215/75/15 is possible but may require lifting springs, lengthened trailing arms, wheel spacers, and/or body modifications.
Note: If you are going to use any alloy wheel with the GoWesty HD finned brake drums, you will need to purchase longer wheel studs (56mm).
Torque specs: Please torque the fasteners to 95 ft.lbs.