15" Steel Wheel [Bus & Vanagon]
This very nice quality, heavy-duty steel wheel is made specifically for the Bus & Vanagon platform. It has the correct bolt pattern and offset to mount on your rig without any modifications. No special hardware, longer studs, or wheel spacers are required. Available in black or silver. Does not include mounting hardware or tires.
• 1971-79 Type II Bus
• 1980-91 2WD Vanagon
• 1986-91 4WD Syncro Vanagon - See "Fit Notes" tab.
• 15" x 7"
• Offset: ET25
• Center bore: 67mm
• Made in Asia
Mounting hardware sold separately:
• For 2WD Vanagon front wheels, you will need to purchase 5 bolts per wheel.
• For 2WD Vanagon back wheels, you will need to purchase 5 nuts per wheel.
• For Bus & 4WD Syncro front and back wheels, you will need to purchase 5 nuts per wheel.
• For all Vanagon with aftermarket Big Brakes, you will need to purchase 5 nuts per wheel.
Now hubcap compatible with our Hubcap Mounting Kit!
These ET25 wheels have slightly less offset than a normal OEM or Aftermarket Syncro wheel. They will fit a stock Syncro with a tire as large as 215/75/15. As with many wheel options, fitting a tire larger than 215/75/15 is possible but may require lifting springs, lengthened trailing arms, wheel spacers, and/or body modifications.
Please Note: If you have drum brakes in the rear of your van you must remove the set bolts before installing these wheels as the bolt head will interfere with the wheel center.