15" x 7" Alloy Wheel - Bare Wheel (2WD/4WD) [Bus/Vanagon]
Includes one wheel & center cap. Sold individually. Does not include tire or hardware. Sold individually. Want a set?
• 1971-79 Type II Bus
• 1980-91 2WD Vanagon
• 1986-91 4WD Syncro Vanagon - See "Fit Notes" tab
• 15" x 7"
• Offset: ET23
• Center bore: 67mm
• High-quality silver paint and clear coat
• Made in Asia
• No mounting hardware included
Mounting hardware sold separate:
• For 2WD Vanagon front wheels, you will need to purchase 5 bolts per wheel.
• For 2WD Vanagon back wheels, you will need to purchase 5 nuts per wheel.
• For Bus & 4WD Syncro front and back wheels, you will need to purchase 5 nuts per wheel.
• For all Vanagon with aftermarket Big Brakes, you will need to purchase 5 nuts per wheel.
Low offset wheels on a Syncro: These ET23 wheels have slightly less offset than a normal OEM or Aftermarket Syncro wheel. They will fit a stock Syncro with a tire as large as 215/75/15. As with many wheel options, fitting a tire larger than 215/75/15 is possible but may require lifting springs, lengthened trailing arms, wheel spacers, and/or body modifications.
Heavy Duty Finned Drums: If you are going to use any GW alloy wheel with the GW finned drum brakes, you will need to purchase longer wheel studs.
Torque specs: Please torque the fasteners to 95 ft.lbs.
14" Spare: If you plan to keep (and potentially use) your 14" steel wheel spare, you will need to keep one set of your original steel wheel hardware in the event of needing to use your spare. Pro-tip: If you get a flat in the front, move a full size wheel and tire from the back, and put your 14" spare on the back in its place. Much safer steering this way!
15" Spare: This 15" wheel will not fit in the spare tire bay without modification to the bay itself.