GoWesty Tank Filler Hook-Up Box
This is a brand-new, 100% GoWesty-designed tank filler hook-up box kit.
We designed our new and improved hook-up boxes to look similar to the original design, but that's where the similarities end! These were designed in-house by a team of professional engineers, and we are extremely proud of the results. We have invested some serious time and energy into the creation of these superior hook-up boxes. We are confident that you'll be very happy with them—in short, these are the last hook-ups you'll ever buy! To read more about the history of the original hook-ups, please click here.
Here are some of the improvements we have made:
- Crafted from superior UV-resistant materials.
- Frame fastener holes are counter-bored instead of tapered—no cracking!
- Added extra material to known weak points of original design—no more breaking!
- Innovative lid design: single piece with molded pivot points (we were tired of the flimsy door, metal hinge, and poor spring design).
- Lid pivot points are captured by the frame and insert for simple, effective performance.
- Lid is held shut and open by a smart cam and leaf spring mechanism.
- Reinforced insert for the city water connection is much stronger than the original design.
- Features an intelligent quick-connect (and quick-disconnect) attachment for easy and tidy garden hose connection. (Awesome!)
- Modern check-valve system eliminates the possibility of contamination.
- Entire design is modular—no more failure-prone glue, no more throwaway parts. We're talking replaceability and interchangeability!
- Our hook-up box omits the ridiculous break-off-in-the-hole skeleton key.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Less expensive than the original design, and much improved!
Includes: a new gasket, installation hardware, and decal. Simple installation instructions included.
Note: To connect a garden hose to your city water hook-up box, you will need a female coupling for the end of your garden hose. Most of the garden hose quick-disconnects on the market are universal; therefore, if you already have one, it will most likely work. HOWEVER, the Quick Connect Coupler we offer is particularly nifty, because it has an auto shut-off feature: when you pull it off your hook-up, the water flow STOPS. Yes, it's just as awesome as it sounds.