Rear Heater Delete Kit [Vanagon]
Looking to gain some extra space under your bench seat? Upgrading to a Propex?
This handy little kit has everything you need to cleanly eliminate your rear heater the right way. Don't just take out your heater and plumb the hoses together! This will reduce the efficiency of the front heater and you will still have leak potential under your bench seat. The GoWesty kit contains everything you need for a clean rear heater delete project.
• (2) Straight fittings to replace the factory "T" fittings
• (4) Stainless clamps (if your stock ones are bad)
• (2) Body plugs to fill the heater hose holes that are left behind (for 28mm holes)*
• (1) Step-by-step installation instructions
* In very rare occasions, some vans feature 32mm holes in the body, and these plugs will be too small.