Trim Panel Bundle - Birch Ply [Non-Camper]
These wood panels are a wonderful way to spruce up (well, birch up) your passenger van interior! (Not for Westfalia. Got a camper? Get these panels.)
• (2) Front Door Panels
• (2) Front Door Lower Kick Panels
• (1) Sliding Door Panel
• (1) Wall Panel (opposite slider)
• (1) Rear Hatch Panel
• (1) Quarter Panel - Left Rear, Front & Back Pieces
• (1) Quarter Panel - Right Rear, Front & Back Pieces
• Regular fasteners
• Simple installation instructions
The light color and beautiful grain of these Baltic birch panels make them perfect for any stain or oil. These panels ship as raw wood, so your finishing options are limitless. The front door panels feature cut-outs for the door and grab handles, but all other options (power window switch, power mirror switch, manual window crank, map pocket mounting locations, and speaker hole) are not cut out. If you need openings for these options, use your old panel as a template, and cut them out with a jigsaw or router. In other words, you'll be able to choose exactly how your panel is set up!
This is a natural product! These panels are crafted from 100% natural wood ply, and therefore may contain surface imperfections and slight variances in color. Additionally, due to the manufacturing process, the direction of the woodgrain may vary piece to piece.
• This is a COMPLETE panel kit for 1980-1991 Vanagon passenger vans.
• Early vans have a 7.25" exterior sliding door handle - keyhole to end. Late vans have a shorter 5.75" handle - keyhole to end.