Trim Panel Bundle - Birch Ply [Non-Camper]
These wood panels are a wonderful way to spruce up (well, birch up) your passenger van interior! (Not for Westfalia. Got a camper? Get these panels.)
• (2) Front Door Panels
• (2) Front Door Lower Kick Panels
• (1) Sliding Door Panel
• (1) Wall Panel (opposite slider)
• (1) Rear Hatch Panel
• (1) Quarter Panel - Left Rear, Front & Back Pieces
• (1) Quarter Panel - Right Rear, Front & Back Pieces
• Regular fasteners
• Simple installation instructions
The light color and beautiful grain of these Baltic birch panels make them perfect for any stain or oil. These panels ship as raw wood, so your finishing options are limitless. The front door panels feature cut-outs for the door and grab handles, but all other options (power window switch, power mirror switch, manual window crank, map pocket mounting locations, and speaker hole) are scribed into the back side of the panel with easy-to-follow lines. In other words, you'll be able to choose exactly how your panel is set up!
Fits: All 1980-91 Passenger vans. Early vans have a 7.25" exterior sliding door handle - keyhole to end. Late vans have a shorter 5.75" handle - keyhole to end.
This is a natural product! These panels are crafted from 100% natural wood ply, and therefore may contain surface imperfections and slight variances in color. Additionally, due to the manufacturing process, the direction of the woodgrain may vary piece to piece.
• This is a COMPLETE panel kit for 1983-1991 Vanagon Westfalia campers
• All pieces will fit 1983-1991 7-passenger vehicles, but this bundle will not provide panels for the center and rear driver's side of the vehicle
• The 1980-1982 Vanagons have a different rear quarter panel, but the rest of the panels will work just fine