Hi-Lift Jack (36")
|Works With:||All Vehicles|
The Hi-Lift Jack is a rugged, highly versatile jack that puts you in command of situations requiring lifting, pushing, pulling, winching, and clamping. Although light in weight and easy to maneuver, the Hi-Lift Jack offers a rated lifting capacity of 2 1/3 tons. Hopefully you won't need it, but when you do they sure come in handy.
• Made of Cast & Stamped Steel Parts.
• 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity.
• Save weight. We stock the 36" model!
• Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More.
• Tested and certified to meet applicable requirements of ASME B30.1-2015.
• Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clam clevis for use in clamping and winching.
• Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
• For speedy disengaging, lifting unity automatically drops away when load is removed.
• 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
• Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
• Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
• 28 square in base plate.
We highly recommend also purchasing the Vanagon jack point adapter.