Gifting has never been easier
Perfect if you're short on time or are unable to deliver your gift yourself. Enter your message and select when to send it.
Requires some hand & power tools and minimal mechanical knowledge.
FOR USE WITH GOWESTY PLATE STEEL BUMPERS ONLY.
Finally! After years of development and numerous iterations, we believe we have come up with the absolute best product possible! These new bumper-mounted swing-away carriers are the response to all of the demands we have received over the years. You asked, we listened, and now we're delivering.
• Mounts entirely to the bumper; no body modifications are required at all.
• Only requires three (bomber!) fasteners; minimum drilling, maximum strength!
• Symmetrical design: fits left or right side.
• Super lightweight.
• All stainless steel hardware.
• Totally adjustable for variations in manufacturing tolerances and loads, so it's always a perfect fit!
• Movement control via the dampened pneumatic strut:
- Keeps your load from swinging uncontrollably.
- Keeps your swing-away system open even on an incline, so you don't have to be an octopus to get inside the rear hatch!
• Simple modular design: swing-away arm accommodates a spare tire carrier, a tray... or simply provides a solid pad for your own creations!
• Manufactured in the U.S.A., right here on the central coast of California.
• Comprehensive installation instructions, complete with photos.
• Finally, an affordable swing-away system!
This item is the swinging arm assembly ONLY. Once installed, it provides a 4" x 4" platform onto which you can bolt the accessory of your choice. If you have an older-style plate steel bumper WITHOUT the provision for a hitch receiver, this product will not work for you.
Our swing-aways have a maximum safe load limit of 180 lbs. When using the tray, this weight is not to exceed 24" in height and be kept within the confines of the tray horizontally and centered within the tray. If using the universal carrier, 35 of these pounds may be shifted to the upper portion of the arm (the 180 lb. total limit still applies).
Plug 'n' Play — Requires no or basic hand tools and no mechanical knowledge.
Handy — Requires some hand & power tools and minimal mechanical knowledge.
DIY — Requires a full tool set and broad mechanical knowledge.
Pro — Requires professional-level tools, talent and experience.