Deluxe Auxiliary Battery Bundle [All Vanagon]
Notice: This item is considered Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) by UPS, and must currently be ordered and shipped by itself. Please do not attempt to check out with additional non-HAZMAT items, as our shipping calculator will deliver an error.
This is our deluxe auxiliary battery installation bundle for those who want the latest battery and charging capabilities, and those with higher power needs. Read more in the 'Power Needs' tab.
This wiring kit includes everything you'll need to install your Renogy DC-DC Charger under or behind your driver's seat and take advantage of its massive 350W charging capacity. We provide fused 8 AWG wires to charge our LiFePo4 Battery auxiliary battery located under the driver's seat or under the Westfalia sink. You'll also receive hardware and instructions to guide you through making the connections that charge your battery and power your radio, 12V outlets, interior lights, sink, and anything else you connect to your auxiliary battery.
• Renogy DC-DC Charger
• DC-DC Charger Install Kit* with complete step-by-step color installation instructions
• GW-LIFEPO Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
• Battery Hold Down Bracket Kit (make your selection for swivel or non-swivel seat bases in the drop-down menu)
Fits: All 1980-91 Vanagon models.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE: Batteries ship domestically to the continental 48 states via UPS Ground shipping only (we CANNOT ship batteries to Alaska or to Hawaii) - no expedited services (Next Day, 2nd Day, etc.) and no international shipping except to Canada via UPS Standard. Sorry, absolutely no exceptions.
If you prefer to save a few bucks, check out our Basic Auxiliary Battery Bundle.
This kit is suitable for you if:
• You have a LiFePo4 battery, or…
• You want to quickly charge your battery bank while driving, or…
• You plan to add or upgrade a solar charging setup, or...
• You want to actively monitor your aux battery’s charge, or…
• You want the tidier wiring and packaging that a DC-DC charger offers.
Our Basic Auxiliary Battery Bundle is more suitable for you if:
• You plan to charge from an existing solar or shore power setup, or…
• You don’t mind as much as a dozen hours of driving between battery discharges, and…
• You have less than 100Ah of lead acid auxiliary batteries, and…
• You don’t plan to use smart battery monitoring features.