Front Suspension Hardware Kit [Vanagon]
Did you notice a bunch of rusty and corroded bolts the last time you crawled under your Vanagon? Give those critical suspension components a better-than-OEM shine with this class 10.9 steel, zinc-coated hardware, and take a deep breath with the knowledge that your suspension hardware is fresh, just like the air you'll breathe when you safely arrive at your destination.
Front suspension hardware for Vanagons differs depending on whether your van has stamped or cast lower control arms, and whether it is a 2WD or Syncro. Make sure you choose the correct kit in the drop-down menu! Look to the "Fitment Notes" tab for clarification on the types of lower control arms.
All kits include:
• Lower control arm bolts, nuts, and washers
• Radius rod nuts and lock nuts (radius rod spacer sleeve not included)
• Lower shock bolts and nuts
STAMPED kits additionally include:
• Lower shock washer
• Ball joint adapter bolts, lock nuts, and washers
Note: This kit is for the front suspension of ALL Vanagons. It services BOTH SIDES of the vehicle. In other words, you only need one front suspension hardware kit per vehicle.
Identify your lower control arms below:
• If your Vanagon has CAST lower control arms, they look like this:
• If your Vanagon has STAMPED lower control arms, they look like this: