Mattress Topper - Upper or Lower Bed [Vanagon]
Features: This product features a soft and durable 100% cotton slip-cover with an access zipper on one end. Plus, we include all new removable CertiPUR-US® certified memory foam inserts. Please note that you will receive your slip cover without the foam pre-installed.
This mattress topper fits the following vehicles:
• 1980-91 Vanagon Camper - Upper or Lower Bed*
• 1985-87 Vanagon Wolfsburg Weekender - Upper or Lower Bed*
• 1988-91 Vanagon Multivan - Upper or Lower Bed*
*Please note that while the 2" mattress topper fits the upper bunk beautifully, it can't be stored there without impeding your poptop from closing fully. It will need to be stored in the rear cargo area when not in use. The 1" mattress topper can be stored in either location.
Product dimensions: Approximately 47" x 72"
Important note: Because this is a bedding product, once the foam has been installed, and/or the slip-cover laundered, it is no longer returnable. We carefully inspect each cover prior to shipment, but if you have any materials or workmanship concerns, please contact our customer support team prior to use.
Please call for rates to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico, or any other destination outside of the lower 48 states.
NOTE: Shipping weight is "dimensional" rather than actual, as package is oversized.
ECO-FRIENDLY DRY CLEAN ONLY. This slip cover is made from 100% cotton. The manufacturing process removes most of the shrinkage from this natural fiber, but not all. Traditional laundering may result in additional shrinkage, leading to improper foam fitment. We recommend eco-friendly dry cleaning only.
- Density: 3 lb/cubic foot
- CertiPUR-US® Certified*
*The CertiPUR-US® program is a voluntary analysis and testing program that aims to help consumers make more informed purchasing decisions regarding flexible polyurethane foam. Products carring the CertiPUR-US® seal are analytically tested in independent laboratories and are certified to meet specific requirements for content, indoor emissions, and physical performance.
CertiPUR-US® certified materials must successfully undergo exhaustive testing and meet certain standards and requirements. In order to earn CertiPUR-US® certification, materials must be:
- Manufactured without formaldehyde
- Manufactured without lead, mercury, and other heavy metals
- Manufactured without ozone depleters
- Manufactured without PBDEs, TDCPP, or TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants
- Manufactured without phthalate softening agents regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Have low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)