Red Line CV-2 Grease (14oz. Jar)
Red Line CV-2 Grease is designed to withstand the extreme temperatures and pressures which occur in high-performance wheel bearings and CV joints. The excellent high-temperature stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance enables it to out-perform even the best conventional or synthetic greases. Red Line CV-2 Grease can be used in a wide range of applications at temperatures ranging between -100°F to 500°F and provides good oxidation and corrosion resistance, low evaporation and oil separation, and has a minimum effect on rubber seals. Possesses a very high melting point, excellent water washout resistance and superior anti-wear which makes it excellent for high temperatures and extreme loads. CV-2 contains an organic moly and is for wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV joints, chassis lubrication and high temperature, high-speed industrial equipment. The exceptional extreme pressure performance and the fluidity of the synthetic oil allows increases in bearing life. Red Line CV-2 Grease will retain its consistency and extreme-pressure performance under high-temperature and high-shear conditions for extended periods, which extends the performance ranges of the lubricated components.
Red Line CV-2 Grease
• Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
• Withstands extreme temperature and pressure in wheel bearings, U-joints, and high-angle CV Joints
• Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
• Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation, and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
• Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high-speed industrial equipment
• Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
• Will darken after high-temp use-not detrimental to performance
NOTE: In our experience, one (1) jar should be sufficient for two axles.