Red Line Synthetic Motor Oil - 1 QT (10W60)
This is the synthetic oil equivalent to petroleum-based 20W-50 oil , and it is what we recommend for all of our GoWesty engines once they are fully broken in.
Red Line uses the most stable components available and formulates products for wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of engine operating conditions. Red Line's products are unique because they contain polyol ester base stocks, the only lubricants that can withstand the tremendous heat of modern jet engines. These synthetics have a natural multigrade property which allows the Red Line chemists to avoid bulking up an oil with unnecessary additive packages. Red Line Synthetic Motor Oils are designed to provide the highest degree of protection and cleanliness for your engine. Red Line uses the most stable synthetic components available and formulates their products for wear protection across a wide range of operating conditions. Red Line Synthetic Motor Oils will provide better protection than a petroleum oil of the next higher viscosity grade under high shear conditions.
Sold per quart.
10W-60 Synthetic Oil
• Provides upper cylinder wear protection.
• Prevents foaming even at high speeds; reduces engine temperatures.
• Increases high temperature oil pressure; protects bearings at high speeds and temperatures.
• Compatible with petroleum and synthetic oils; compatible with seals designed for petroleum.
• Provides 25% more viscosity in bearings than petroleum 20W-50s.
10W-60 Synthetic Oil is not recommended for use in cold climates where temperatures are at or below 10F or -12C.
Vehicle Application: For all Bus & Vanagon. Not suitable for Eurovans.