Yakima Roof Rack Bundle [Vanagon Hard-Top]
FOR HARD-TOP VANAGONS ONLY.
This simple kit includes the basic parts for a complete roof rack system for 1980-91 hard-top Vanagons. To learn more about how these racks mount on your vehicle, please click here. Once you have this basic kit installed, you can fine-tune it with all types of accessories for surfboards, kayaks, and lots more! (See related products section below.)
We offer two- and three-bar rack systems (read more about that here).
Two-bar kit includes:
(1) Pair of cross bars for roof rack, 78” long (can be cut down to suit)
(1) Set of four towers for roof rack (locks sold separately—see related products below)
(4) End caps
Three-bar kit includes:
(3) Crossbars for roof rack, 78" long (can be cut down to suit)
(6) Towers for roof rack (locks sold separately below)
(6) End caps
If you're already running our two-bar system, and you'd like to add a third bar, you can now choose our one-bar kit!
One-bar kit includes:
(1) Crossbar for roof rack, 78" long (can be cut down to suit)
(2) Towers for roof rack (locks sold separately below)
(2) End caps
Basic: This option provides a lower-profile rack system perfect for surfboards, SUPs, cargo baskets, and more! However, if you plan on hauling anything that might require more rack-to-roof clearance (like a canoe or kayak), we strongly advise the LowRise option. The minimum clearance between the bottom of the bar and the center of the roof is .375".
LowRise: This option gives you plenty of roof-to-rack clearance for bringing along canoes, kayaks, or any other fun-inducing items that require a bit more space to clear your vehicle. The minimum clearance between the bottom of the bar and the center of the roof is 2.25".
Shipping weight is dimensional weight, not actual weight.
Shipping to Japan costs approximately $180. Shipping to the UK costs approximately $240.