Fox Shock Absorber Set [2WD]
After tens of thousands of miles of off-road testing, we are extremely proud to offer our exclusive GoWesty FOX shocks for 2WD Vanagons, manufactured in the USA by the one and only world-renowned Fox Racing, Inc.
If you're looking for a race-quality shock that performs amazingly well off-road (as well as on-road), this Fox shock kit is for you. These GoWesty/Fox exclusives are dampened similarly to the Bilstein Extra Heavy Duty shocks we offer, so on the street, they'll feel relatively the same. The difference becomes really apparent when you leave the highway! These Fox shocks are much more rugged, offering a larger design that puts them in an entirely different class of shock absorber. Simply put: These things are practically indestructible, and they handle great under all conditions—especially punishing off-road environments that would normally destroy other shocks.
Fox shock features:
• Fox Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shocks
• Shock body is physically larger for superior heat dissipation.
• Larger shock body can hold more oil for better lubrication under intense conditions.
• The lower mounts are a 100% stainless steel heim-joint design. No rubber.
• Fox employs the most technologically-advanced, highest-temperature-resistant sealing materials and oil on the planet.
• Combines Fox's world-renowned extreme racing prowess with GoWesty's expert knowledge of these vehicles.
• Designed to accommodate for suspension lifts up to 2" increased ride height.
• 100% rebuildable & revalveable.
• Direct bolt-on installation. No special tools required!
• (2) Front shocks
• (2) Rear shocks w/piggy-back oil reservoirs
• (8) Stainless spacers for lower heim joint mounts
• (2) Nuts for top of front shock
NOTE: These shocks are designed for the heavier pop-top model Vanagon. They will work fine on a lighter hard-top model—but the ride will be noticeably stiffer.
These shocks come with a one-year manufacturer warranty against defects in parts and/or workmanship. Warranty does not apply to damage caused by improper installation, use, or abuse. Warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
If your Fox shocks are outside the warranty time frame and need to be serviced, please contact Fox directly to fill out a service request form.