Gifting has never been easier
Perfect if you're short on time or are unable to deliver your gift yourself. Enter your message and select when to send it.
This listing is for a single standard-travel, non-adjustable front shock (without remote-reservoir) for Syncro models. If you would like to order a pair of shocks with coil springs and perches, please click here.
Fits: All 1986-91 Syncro 4WD Vanagon
After tens of thousands of miles of off-road testing we are extremely proud to offer our exclusive GoWesty FOX shocks, manufactured in the USA by the one and only, world-renowned Fox Racing, Inc.
• Front height adjustment via adjustable lower billet spring perch - To be used with zero lift, stock height springs only!
• True mono-tube shock design Fox Performance Series 2.0 IFP
• Fox high-temperature oil and seals
• Heim joint bottom mount for extreme durability
• Fully rebuildable and revalveable
This basic, non-compression adjustable front shock differs from the deluxe compression adjustable shock in four significant ways:
1. As the name implies, compression dampening is set at the factory and not adjustable. We selected a compression dampening setting equivalent to the #5 setting on our adjustable kit (right in the middle of the adjustable range), as this is the optimum "all-around" dampening for most Syncros. The rebound dampening is the same.
2. The front shocks do not have an external reservoir. This means they cannot handle as much heat and abuse as our adjustable front shock can.
3. The total shock travel is the same as the original design, they do not feature the additional 1" of down travel that the adjustable shock offers.
4. The price is considerably less.
Important! This shock does not come with a lower spring perch. If you plan to use this shock with your original springs, or any non-GW spring, please purchase a Lower Spring Perch.