Tech Article Library
We are constantly filling the shelves of our virtual library! In this area, you will find scores of great articles loaded with useful tips and tricks to keep your beloved Bus, Vanagon, and Eurovan happily cruising down the road. Check back often, as we are constantly adding new articles!
Steering & Suspension
- Coil Spring Lift for 2WD: Ball Joint Spacers to Improve Suspension Geometry
- Eurovan Lift Kit: Will This Affect My Speedometer/Odometer?
- Front Suspension on the Vanagon: Alignment Challenges
- GoWesty Dual-Rate Coil Springs: Which Ones and Why?
- Leaning: The Scoop and the Fix for Vanagon Camper Lean Syndrome
- Power Steering: Can I Add it to My Non-Power Steering Van?
- Ride Height: Will My New GoWesty Wheels & Tires Raise My Vanagon?
- Shock Absorber Length: Does Adding Lifting Springs Require Longer Shocks?
- Shocks: Which are Best for My Vanagon or Eurovan? Fox or Bilstein?
- Stability: Do I Need New Shocks?
- Steering Pull: Do I Need An Alignment?
- Steering Wheel Grinding Noise: Vanagon
- Suspension Groaning: Vanagon Front Upper Control Arm Bushings
- Suspension Lift & Level Kit for Eurovan
- Suspension: Ride Height and Drive Axles