Tech Article Library
We are constantly filling the shelves of our virtual library! In this area, you will find scores of great articles loaded with useful tips and tricks to keep your beloved Bus, Vanagon, and Eurovan happily cruising down the road. Check back often, as we are constantly adding new articles!
Fuel Delivery & Injection
- Digifant: The Vanagon Highway Hiccups - Hesitation, Cough, Cough
- Digijet EFI: Can I install GoWesty EFI?
- Fuel Gauge System in Vanagon: How to Troubleshoot, Check, and Calibrate
- Fuel Injection 5-Pin Relay: The Whole Story
- Fuel Injectors: The Whole Story
- Fuel Level Sender Investigation
- Fuel Pumps & Fuel Filters on a Vanagon: The Skinny
- Fuel Tank Leaks on Vanagons Explained
- Fuels: Bio-fuel vs. Petroleum
- Full Story: The GoWesty Fuel Injection Component Replacement Kit
- Gasoline Grade: Which Should I Use in My VW Van?
- GoWesty Waterboxer Torque/Horsepower Graphs
- Idle Control Issues: 1986-91 Vanagon
- No-Crank Symptoms: How to Diagnose the Issue in Vanagons
- RPM. What is Best?
- Running Issues: Which Injection or Ignition Part On My Vanagon is Causing the Problem?
- Timing: Setting Timing
- Winterizing: How to Hibernate Your VW Camper