Rear Bench Seat Kick Panel [Vanagon]
These rear bench seat kick panel blanks are designed to provide a superb starting point for the DIY heater installation (like our Propex heater) or heater-delete project. They do not feature any holes for fasteners or openings for heater ducts and venting. So whether you're getting creative—or simply replacing a haggard old panel—GoWesty has you covered. Literally. Available in tan or gray laminate.
• Manufactured from high-quality water-resistant Medex MDF board.
• The tan or gray laminate is pre-pressed onto each sheet with PVA glue.
• This product is "Oversize" and cannot be shipped internationally. Additional fees apply.
• Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Panel modification tips:
• Openings can be cut with a fine toothed jigsaw blade. To avoid chipping the laminate, please make sure the laminate side is on the bottom. If you are using a reverse tooth blade, you can safely modify the panel with the laminate side up. Large openings can be made by first drilling a pilot hole large enough to allow access for the jigsaw blade. When drilling holes for the required fasteners, you can start from either side. If you are drilling from the laminate side, place a piece of masking tape on the laminate, and mark desired location of the hole. Drill slowly and carefully, letting the drill bit do the work.
*Medex is made from 100% recycled post-industrial recycled wood fiber with no added formaldehyde and superior strength and moisture resistance.
Fits: All 1980-91 Vanagon Westfalia full campers ONLY.