Fox Shock (Front) [2WD]
This page is for a single front 2WD Fox shock. If you need a full-set, click here.
Fits: All 1980-91 2WD Vanagon
Fox shock features:
• Fox Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shocks
• Shock body is physically larger for superior heat dissipation.
• Larger shock body can hold more oil for better lubrication under intense conditions.
• The lower mounts are a 100% stainless steel heim-joint design. No rubber.
• Fox employs technologically-advanced, high-temperature-resistant sealing materials and oil.
• Combines Fox's world-renowned extreme racing prowess with GoWesty's expert knowledge of these vehicles.
• Designed to accommodate for suspension lifts up to 2" increased ride height.
• 100% rebuildable & revalveable.
• Direct bolt-on installation. No special tools required!
NOTE: These shocks are designed for the heavier pop-top model Vanagon. They will work fine on a lighter hard-top model—but the ride will be noticeably stiffer.