Headlight Lens Bundle (H4)
Finally, late-style H4 headlights for left hand drive Vanagons!
Late model Vanagons (1986-91) that were sold new in North America were supplied with rectangular Department of Transportation (DOT) approved H5-bulb (9004) rectangular/square lenses that were far inferior to the European H4-bulb lenses that were delivered on vehicles sold everywhere else around the world. A very popular upgrade is to ditch these poorly performing rectangular lenses in favor of these European H4 rectangular lenses that feature dramatically superior light distribution. If you like the look of your current lenses, but hate the performance, this is your solution!
Early model Vanagons (1980-85) were supplied with single round headlight grilles, and a popular upgrade is to convert them to these later-style rectangular grill that houses four headlight lenses. If you are in the market to update your van to the later look, grab a set of these lenses, and the additional items listed below to complete the job.
• (2) Inner, and (2) Outer H4 Lenses* for left hand drive vehicles (does NOT include bulbs or sealing caps)
• (2) Headlight mounting buckets
• All new headlight adjusters
*Not DOT approved.
Vehicle Fitment & Related Items:
• 1980-85 Vanagon - Requires the following products for installation: Square Headlight Grille, Bulb Harness Kit, High Output Bulb Kit, (2) H4 Sealing Caps, and (2) Parking Lamp Bulb Sockets.
• 1986-91 Vanagon - Requires the following products for installation: (2) Bulb Harness Kits, High Output Bulb Kit, (2) H4 Sealing Caps, and (2) Parking Lamp Bulb Sockets.