Tech Article Library
We are constantly filling the shelves of our virtual library! In this area, you will find scores of great articles loaded with useful tips and tricks to keep your beloved Bus, Vanagon, and Eurovan happily cruising down the road. Check back often, as we are constantly adding new articles!
- Conversion from 2WD to a 4WD Syncro: Cost and Justification
- Differentials: Fully Open, Posi-Traction, Torque Biasing, and Syncro "Air-Locker"
- Eurovan Syncro 4WD: Can I Convert Mine?
- Maintenance Schedule Recommendation: Vanagon
- Model Overview: Bus, Vanagon, & Eurovan
- Oil for Transaxles: What Should I Use In My Vanagon Stick-Shift Transaxle?
- Shifter Adjustment Instructions: Vanagon Manual Transaxle
- Shifter Systems: Why the '80-'82 Vanagon System is Terrible!
- Shifting Issue: Tranny, Shifter, or Clutch?
- Towing Your VW Van
- Transaxle Conversion: Automatic to Manual, and Vice Versa
- Transaxle Oil Change: Is that a DIY Dealio?
- Transaxle Sudden Death Syndrome
- Transaxles from GoWesty: Do They Arrive Empty or Full?
- Transaxles: Automatic or Manual, Which is Best?