Refine results by tag
- Cam Backlash: The Whole Story
- Camshaft Timing: My New Engine Doesn't Run Right—Is the Cam Timing Off?
- Crankshaft End Play Shims: The Whole Story
- Crankshafts: Evolution of the Flat Four Crankshaft
- Digijet EFI: Can I install GoWesty EFI?
- Distributor Drive Clamp: The Whole Story
- Engine Block Clearancing: A Tale of Danger
- Engine Block Story: 1.9 vs. 2.1 Waterboxer Designs
- Engine Overheated! What Will It Cost Me?!
- Engine Rebuild Kits: Why Don't We Include Instructions?
- Engine Swaps: GoWesty Waterboxer Upgrades Are Not "Engine Swaps"
- Exhaust Valve Burned: Chicken or the Egg?
- Flywheel Bolts, Pilot Bearing and Seal: The Whole Story
- Flywheel or "Rear Main" Seal Story
- Oil Pressure (or Lack Thereof) in Water-Boxer Engines
- Overdrive: What Does This Mean?
- Pistons for Waterboxer: The Whole Story
- Test Mules: GoWesty R&D Vehicles
- Transaxles: Automatic or Manual, Which is Best?
- Waterboxer Development in a Nutshell
Welcome to the Library!
In this area, you will find scores of great articles loaded with useful tips and tricks to keep your beloved Bus, Vanagon, and Eurovan happily cruising down the road. Select a primary category, then refine your search by keyword to locate any article we've written that meets your criteria. Don't see what you're looking for? Article suggestions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.