Tech Article Library
We are constantly filling the shelves of our virtual library! In this area, you will find scores of great articles loaded with useful tips and tricks to keep your beloved Bus, Vanagon, and Eurovan happily cruising down the road. Check back often, as we are constantly adding new articles!
- Compression: It's Good, But What Does That Mean?
- Crankshafts: Evolution of the Flat Four Crankshaft
- Cylinder Heads for Waterboxers: The Full Story
- Engine Block Clearancing: A Tale of Danger
- Engine Block Story: 1.9 vs. 2.1 Waterboxer Designs
- Engine Overheat Indicating Melt Tabs
- Engine Overheated! What Will It Cost Me?!
- Engine Rebuild Kits: Why Don't We Include Instructions?
- Engine Swaps: GoWesty Waterboxer Upgrades Are Not "Engine Swaps"
- Fuel Injectors: The Whole Story
- Fuels: Bio-fuel vs. Petroleum
- Hybrid: Understanding the Concept
- Model Types: I, II, III, IV. What?
- Oil Temperature in Vanagons: What is Normal?
- Pistons for Waterboxer: The Whole Story
- Pistons: Ceramic Coatings and NASA Research
- Pistons: GoWesty 2.2 Piston & Liner Set vs. the Competition
- Test Mules: GoWesty R&D Vehicles
- Timing Chain in Eurovan VR6
- Warranty: Is the GoWesty Engine Warranty Legit?
- Waterboxer Development in a Nutshell