Tech Article Library
We are constantly filling the shelves of our virtual library! In this area, you will find scores of great articles loaded with useful tips and tricks to keep your beloved Bus, Vanagon, and Eurovan happily cruising down the road. Check back often, as we are constantly adding new articles!
- Compression: It's Good, But What Does That Mean?
- Coolant: Flush It Every Two Years!
- Cylinder Heads for Waterboxers: The Full Story
- Engine Block Story: 1.9 vs. 2.1 Waterboxer Designs
- Engine Noise: The Vanagon Sticky Lifter Syndrome
- Engine Overheat Indicating Melt Tabs
- Engine Overheated! What Will It Cost Me?!
- Engine Overheating: The Blown "Head Gasket" Isn't a Chicken
- Engine Rebuild Kits: Why Don't We Include Instructions?
- Exhaust Valve Burned: Chicken or the Egg?
- Head Gaskets Leaking on Waterboxers
- Head Gaskets on Water-Boxers: To Change or Not to Change...?
- Head Studs: Broken Studs in Waterboxer Engines
- Oil Temperature in Vanagons: What is Normal?
- Warranty: Is the GoWesty Engine Warranty Legit?
- Waterboxer Development in a Nutshell