Tech Article Library
We are constantly filling the shelves of our virtual library! In this area, you will find scores of great articles loaded with useful tips and tricks to keep your beloved Bus, Vanagon, and Eurovan happily cruising down the road. Check back often, as we are constantly adding new articles!
- Additives: Why GoWesty Says "Don't Do It, Ever!"
- Charge Indicator Light: This Means STOP!
- Climate Control: Air Conditioning, Heat, and Ventilation Explained
- Coolant Expansion Tank Story: Vanagon
- Coolant Pipe Repair Kit for Vanagon
- Coolant: Flush It Every Two Years!
- Coolant: Type, Concentration, Mix?
- Cooling System in Vanagons: Explained
- Cooling System Overhaul: A $3 Hose Takes Out a Fresh 2300cc Engine!
- Engine Case Damage at Water Pump
- Engine Overheated! What Will It Cost Me?!
- Engine Overheating: The Blown "Head Gasket" Isn't a Chicken
- Engine Warranty: The Water Pump Warranty Explained
- Exhaust Valve Burned: Chicken or the Egg?
- Head Gaskets Leaking on Waterboxers
- Rear Heater Haters: Why GoWesty? Why?
- Temperature Gauge & LED in Vanagons
- Warranty: Is the GoWesty Engine Warranty Legit?
- Water Pump on VR6 Engine: The Whole Story