Tech Article Library
We are constantly filling the shelves of our virtual library! In this area, you will find scores of great articles loaded with useful tips and tricks to keep your beloved Bus, Vanagon, and Eurovan happily cruising down the road. Check back often, as we are constantly adding new articles!
- Alternator Bracket: The GoWesty Fix
- Charge Indicator Light: This Means STOP!
- Check Engine Light (CEL): Eurovan
- Coolant Expansion Tank Story: Vanagon
- Cooling System in Vanagons: Explained
- Digifant: The Vanagon Highway Hiccups - Hesitation, Cough, Cough
- Distributor Drive Clamp: The Whole Story
- Fuel Injection 5-Pin Relay: The Whole Story
- Fuel Pumps & Fuel Filters on a Vanagon: The Skinny
- GoWesty Waterboxer Torque/Horsepower Graphs
- Idle Control Issues: 1986-91 Vanagon
- Jump Starting Your Camper with the Auxiliary Battery
- No-Crank Symptoms: How to Diagnose the Issue in Vanagons
- Oil Pressure (or Lack Thereof) in Water-Boxer Engines
- Oil Pressure Warning System (Idiot Light/Buzzer) Explained
- Running Issues: Which Injection or Ignition Part On My Vanagon is Causing the Problem?
- The Starter Story: Rebuilt Bosch or New Gear Reduction?
- Timing: Setting Timing