Heat Gun (1350 Watt)
|Works With:||All Vehicles|
Why do I need this? Many of our electrical and electronic kits feature heat shrink tubing, and heat shrink electrical connectors which require a heat gun for installation. Here is a link to a very affordable yet high-quality unit on Amazon. A heat gun is a great addition to every workshop. Grab this one, or something similar from your local hardware store or online retailer.
- VERSATILE USE – 1,350 W heat gun is useful for a variety of applications, such as stripping paint, loosening rusted nuts, thawing pipes, and more.
- DUAL TEMPERATURE SETTINGS – Switch between 750°F and 1,000°F temperature settings.
- BUILT-IN STAND – Makes cooldown easier and safer.
- 3-POSITION SIDE HANDLE – Provides a comfortable grip and superb control for all applications.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT – Simple to maneuver and reduces muscle fatigue.
- CORDED – Corded design offers unlimited runtime.
- INCLUDES – (1) HG1300 heat gun.
- High temperature output - please consult user manual for safe operation of this tool
- 2 temperature settings (750 Degrees and 1000 Degrees) for a variety of applications
- Built-in stand for easy cool down
- Lightweight and compact design for ease of use and handling
- Ideal for stripping paint, loosening rusted bolt and my other applications
Details: The BLACK+DECKER dual-temperature heat gun is a smart choice for many applications where high temperatures are needed, including stripping paint and varnish, freeing stubborn nuts and bolts, thawing frozen pipes, and quick-drying surfaces and materials. Thanks to its lightweight, compact design, this heat gun is comfortable to use and easy to maneuver, even in tight spaces. Switch between the 750°F and 1,000°F dual-temperature settings, depending on the job. When you’re finished, a built-in stand makes cooling the heat gun simple and safe. Plus, the corded design means you’ll never run out of power. From the Manufacturer The Black & Decker HG1300 Dual Temperature Heat Gun has 2 temperature settings (750 Degrees and 1000 Degrees) for a variety of applications. It can be used for stripping paint and varnish, loosening rusted nuts and bolts, thaw frozen pipes, or quick dry most anything. It has a built-in stand for easy cool down and a lightweight and compact design for ease of use and handling.
As much as we would love to offer every nut and bolt you could possibly need for your VW Van, it is just not in your best interest to buy everything directly from us. The reality of today’s internet business environment is such that a small company like ours simply cannot compete with the bigger guys. As such, we have decided instead to partner up with larger companies so you can get the best deal.
While we may get a small commission for directing you to the best available price, this comes at no additional cost to you. We only affiliate ourselves with products that we have personally used, sold before, or that have come highly recommended by people in the VW van community.
We will continue to focus our attention on our GoWesty Innovations—that you just won’t find anywhere else because, well, they are GoWesty Innovations!