GoWesty Plate Steel Front Bumper [Vanagon]
Our latest iteration features a high-clearance design for serious off-roading! If you are tired of flimsy factory bumpers that dent in a heavy rain, or plastic end caps that shatter with the slightest bump, your day just got a whole lot better. We are very proud to introduce our own GoWesty designed, hand-built plate steel bumpers. These could very well be the last bumpers you will ever buy for your van. With their 12-gauge plate steel and ultra rigid boxed design, these bumpers are extremely tough while remaining lightweight.
We developed this bumper to have minimal overhang in any direction to optimize ground clearance and reduce approach and departure angles. These features are especially important for off-highway environments. So if you have been looking for extra impact protection, or a new tough look for your Vanagon, our bullet proof plate steel bumpers are just the ticket.
• Light yet strong 12 gauge steel
• Fully boxed construction for ultimate strength
• Durable black hammer semi-gloss wrinkle finish powder coat
• Front 2" receiver hitch compatible* (sold separately)
• Simple bolt on installation
• Hardware, mounting brackets and detailed instructions included
• Fits all Vanagon models (2WD & 4WD) from 1980-1991
*Need a front hitch too? Our front bumper is designed to accept our Bolt-on 2" Receiver Hitch. It is strong enough to be used for gear trays, bike racks, and even be used as a solid anchor point for getting yourself pulled out of the mud!
Pick up a complete front and rear set, and save a few bucks!