GoWesty Plate Steel Front Bumper [Vanagon]
Our latest iteration features a high-clearance design for serious off-roading! If you are tired of flimsy factory bumpers that dent in a heavy rain, or plastic end caps that shatter with the slightest bump, your day just got a whole lot better. We are very proud to introduce our own GoWesty designed, hand-built plate steel bumpers. These could very well be the last bumpers you will ever buy for your van. With their 12-gauge plate steel and ultra rigid boxed design, these bumpers are extremely tough while remaining lightweight.
• Light yet strong 12 gauge steel
• Fully boxed construction for ultimate strength
• Durable black hammer semi-gloss wrinkle finish powder coat
• Front 2" receiver hitch compatible* (sold separately)
• Simple bolt on installation
• Hardware, mounting brackets and detailed instructions included
• Fits all Vanagon models (2WD & 4WD) from 1980-1991
*Need a front hitch too? Our front bumper is designed to accept our Bolt-on 2" Receiver Hitch. It is strong enough to be used for gear trays, bike racks, and even be used as a solid anchor point for getting yourself pulled out of the mud!
Why buy GoWesty bumpers instead of our competitor's put-it-together-yourself "bumpers" that are so much less expensive to ship?
• GoWesty bumpers require no assembly. They arrive ready to bolt on... like a real bumper should!
• Our bumpers are ACTUALLY bumpers! They take a bump and keep on, um, bumping!
• There is simply no way a multi-piece, assemble-yourself bumper system can match the strength of a fully-welded bumper. No chance!
• Our no-holds-barred bombproof bumpers deliver real-world protection for you and your van!
• If you think it's counterintuitive for a real bumper to be light-weight and easy to ship: You're absolutely correct!
• Yes, it can be expensive to ship a GoWesty bumper set... but would you rather save on shipping or actually save your van? (And maybe your life!)